Season of Epiphany
· Sunday, January 22nd “People Living in Darkness: A Light!” Isaiah 8
· Sunday, January 29th “Wisdom Revealed: Stumbling Blocks & Foolishness” 1 Corinthians 1
· Sunday, February 5th “Wisdom Revealed: Knowing Nothing” 1 Corinthians 2
· Sunday, February 12th “Wisdom Revealed: A Mystery” 1 Corinthians 2
· Sunday, February 19th Transfiguration Sunday, “God’s Glory: You Don’t Want to Miss It!” Matthew 17
Season of Lent
· Ash Wednesday, February 22nd
Lent Rotation Series: “His Final Steps”
Midweek Lenten Dinners 5:30pm, Worship 6:30pm
· Palm Sunday, April 2nd
· Maundy Thursday, April 6th, 6:30pm
· Good Friday, April 7th, 6:30pm
· Easter Sunday, April 9th Sunrise Worship 7am, Breakfast 8am, Worship 9am
At Faith Lutheran Church, we’re always excited to welcome new visitors. We hope you’ll join us for a service, and we want to make your visit as comfortable as possible. Here’s what you can expect when you come to our service.
When you walk in, find one of our greeters and introduce yourself. They’re usually stationed at the doors and they’ll show you where everything is. They’ll help you find the sanctuary, fellowship area and restrooms. If you have any questions about the service itself, the greeters are able to provide helpful answers.
Be sure to hang around after the service. You’ll have a chance to meet our pastor and many other people in the church. We’d also love to get to know you so you’re a familiar face the next time you come. Please remember to sign the Guest list before you leave.
WELS is a group of more than 360,000 men, women, and children in nearly 1,300 congregations across the United States and Canada united by a common faith in Christ’s saving love. We are committed to a common calling—encouraging each other in our faith and sharing God’s gift of a Savior with the rest of the world.
The Ladies At Faith (LAF) is a mission-oriented organization, dedicated to supporting programs of Christian knowledge, service and fellowship, under the auspices of the congregation and in keeping with the leadership of the Church Council and Pastor.
More info coming soon!