By Grace, Through Faith
We are gathering for Worship in person! Sundays at 9:00am and Monday evenings (Memorial Day – Labor Day) at 6:30pm.
Monday Night Worship begins, June-August, 6:30pm
• June 4th & 5th Holy Trinity Sunday, 2 Corinthians 13 “God in Three Persons, Blessed Trinity”
• June 11th & 12th MLC Sunday, Professor & Pastor David Scharf
Summer Sermon Series from the Gospel of Matthew: “The Holy Ministry”
• June 18th & 19th Matthew 9 “Ministry of Sinners & Saints”
• June 25th & 26th Matthew 9 “Compassion Ministry”
• July 2nd & 3rd Matthew 10 “Ministry Persecuted & Protected”
• July 9th & 10th Matthew 10 “No Greater Reward in Ministry”
• July 16th & 17th Matthew 11 “Ministry of Rest”
• July 23rd & 24th Matthew 13 “All Kinds of Dirt in the Ministry”
• July 30th & 31st Matthew 13 “Wheat & Weeds in the Ministry”
• August 6th & 7th Matthew 13 “Treasure in the Ministry”
• August 13th & 14th Matthew 14 “Ministry Feeding Thousands”
• August 20th & 21st Matthew 14 “Ministry Walking on Water”
• August 27th & 28th Matthew 15 “Ministry Thriving on Crumbs”
At Faith Lutheran Church, we’re always excited to welcome new visitors. We hope you’ll join us for a service, and we want to make your visit as comfortable as possible. Here’s what you can expect when you come to our service.
When you walk in, find one of our greeters and introduce yourself. They’re usually stationed at the doors and they’ll show you where everything is. They’ll help you find the sanctuary, fellowship area and restrooms. If you have any questions about the service itself, the greeters are able to provide helpful answers.
Be sure to hang around after the service. You’ll have a chance to meet our pastor and many other people in the church. We’d also love to get to know you so you’re a familiar face the next time you come. Please remember to sign the Guest list before you leave.
WELS is a group of more than 360,000 men, women, and children in nearly 1,300 congregations across the United States and Canada united by a common faith in Christ’s saving love. We are committed to a common calling—encouraging each other in our faith and sharing God’s gift of a Savior with the rest of the world.
The Ladies At Faith (LAF) is a mission-oriented organization, dedicated to supporting programs of Christian knowledge, service and fellowship, under the auspices of the congregation and in keeping with the leadership of the Church Council and Pastor.
Join us after worship for snacks and refreshments as we dive into a section of God's Word from the service!
We are proud to partner and share a parking lot with New Creations Child Care!
Contact Pastor if you would like to join or have more questions about Small Groups!
Copyright © 2023 Faith Ev. Lutheran Church - All Rights Reserved.